POWERFUL DECONTAMINATING CLEANER
These tablets are easy to use, more powerful than any other cleaner, and quickly destroy any odor and disease-causing residues.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ANTIBACTERIAL
Our Washing Machine Cleaner kills more than 99.9% of bacteria and other pathogens in less than 20 minutes. Our pods have a dilution ratio of 1:100, which means you can use one pod per washing machine. This will allow you to effectively clear the lingering dirt and chlorine.
☑️ POWERFUL DEEP CLEANING – These tablets are smaller and thinner, allowing them to powerfully penetrate, dissolve, and break down blocked up mold and residue.
☑️ KILLS BACTERIA – Our patented Washing Machine Cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria and other pathogens in less than 20 minutes. With a 1:100 product to water dilution ratio, it effectively cleans and purifies, keeping your washing machine cleaner and fresher.
☑️ FOR ALL WASHERS – Works on all washing machines. Suitable for front load and top load washing machines, high efficiency (HE) and conventional washers.
☑️ CONVENIENT USE – Empty your washer, place 1 tablet and set the "clean washer" or "rinse+spin" cycle and wipe away any residues. No need to disassemble the washing machine. You can quickly get a clean washer and enjoy bacteria-free laundry.
☑️ SAFE FOR CLOTHES – Your fabrics will never be harmed. Our formula protects the integrity of your clothing and makes sure every load truly comes out fresh and clean.
- Suitable for cleaning front load washing machines, top load washing machines, and conventional washers. Septic tank safe.
- Put one Washing Machine Deep Cleaning Tablet into the empty machine.
- Turn on the washing machine and allow rotation for 15 minutes, switch it off and allow to settle. (For optimal results, let the water sit in washer for 30-60 minutes).
- Switch the washer back on and finish out the cycle.
- 1 Pack = 5 tablets
- Tablet Size: 2.6CM × 2.6CM × 2.6CM
- Sodium lauryl sulfate, Fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether, Sodium percarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid anhydrous, Sodium citrate, Sodium polyacrylate, Polyvidone, Protease, Lipase.